Oakland County golf outings
• 2017 Small Business Association of Michigan Annual Golf Outing is 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 9 at Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center, Plymouth, to benefit MiQuest. Register at 800-362-5461 ext. 215, www.sbam.org.
• Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic is Aug. 11 at Pontiac Country Club, 4335 Elizabeth Lake Road, Waterford Township, registration is at 7:30 a.m., shotgun scramble at 8:30 a.m., $125 per golfer includes buffet dinner, $50 for dinner only, www.waterfordchamber.org.
• Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 26th Annual Golf Outing is Aug. 14. It starts at 7:30 a.m. at Cherry Creek Golf Club, 52000 Cherry Creek Drive, Shelby Township, with a shotgun start at 9:30 a.m. Other courses include The Orchards in Washington and Greystone Golf Club in Washington, 586-254-7700, mhcc.chambermaster.com/events/details/mhcc-26th-annual-golf-outing-222, Foursome is $1,500, includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reception and dinner only, is $90 per person.
• The David Mardigian Hope in One Memorial Golf Classic is Aug. 14. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. at Oakland University’s private golf course, 512 Golf View Lane in Rochester Hills, www.gracecentersofhope.org or contact Susan Cetnar at 1-855-HELP-GCH ext. 1131, firstname.lastname@example.org, $250 per person, includes green fees, driving range, covered carts, 18-hole scramble, award for winning teams, bag drop service and gratuities.
• Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen Council #7444 is hosting a golf outing to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 8:30 a.m. Aug. 20 at Mystic Creek Golf Course in Milford, shotgun start at 9:30 a.m. dinner to follow golf, $400 foursome, register with John Rogers at 248-714-5353.
• The first annual Morgan Behen Golf Classic is 9 a.m. Aug. 21, at the R&S Sharf & Katke-Cousins Golf Course, on Oakland University’s campus, 480 S. Adams Road, Rochester, to fund the Morgan Behen Endowment Fund, to award to OU juniors or seniors in the university’s education department. The Classis begins with breakfast, followed by a shotgun start at 11 a.m., MorgansGolfClassic.com, 248-762-9326.
• Clubs & Connections-Automation Alley’s Golf Outing is 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 28 at Red Run Golf Club, Royal Oak, members.automationalley.com.
• A 4-person Scramble Series for men and women ages 50+ is set for Aug. 29 at Springfield Oaks Golf Course, 12450 Andersonville Road in Davisburg. Check-in is at 7:30 a.m. with a shot-gun start at 8:30 a.m., includes 18 hole green fees, cart rental, continental breakfast, lunch immediately after the round, contest holes and prizes. In the event of a rain out the day of, lunch will still be provided. Register with Tournament Director Jan Villarreal at 248-634-2261 or email SpringfieldOaks@oakgov.com, $132/team or $33/person.
• Crossroads for Youth’s 26th “Give a Child a Chance” Golf Classic is Sept. 8 at Metamora Golf and Country Club, 1600 Club Drive, Metamora, contact Marc at 248-628-2561 x201, crossroadsforyouth.org.
• 21st Annual Michigan Civil Litigation Attorneys Open Golf Tournament is Sept. 8 at the Mystic Creek Golf Club in Milford. Registration is at 9:30 a.m. Modified Scramble Format, Shotgun start is at 11 a.m. $165 per person, dinner only is $50. Call MDTC at 517-627-3745.
• 23rd Annual Golf for Autism is Sept. 10 at Pine Knob Golf Course, 5580 Waldon Road, Clarkston, www.autismsocietyoaklandcounty.org, contact Rosemary at 586-419-0371 $800 foursome.
• New Horizons Dan Knott Legacy Golf Tournament to benefit New Horizons Rehabilitation Services, is Sept. 15 at Pine Trace Golf Club and Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club, newhorizonsrehab.org, contact Dawn at 248-340-0559, $800 foursome.